An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Spinelli Coffee II

14 November 2009


There's a quiet place in school that I've been to for quite a few times this semester, and like almost any other coffee place it's perfect for just sitting around idly to watch the time pass by.


On one occasion, me and the best friend decided to have lunch here because I had a cake craving and there wasn't anywhere else on campus that I could satisfy this sweet craving. It happens when you have a sweet tooth :)

Oreo Cheesecake: 3.75/5


My personal preference lies with softer, more moist cheesecakes, but this however was not. But to be fair, I had the best friend try it and she said it was quite good actually, so I'm "moderating" the ratings a little. It's harder and drier than many cheesecakes but at least it has a nice Oreo flavour to it.

Tiramisu: 3.25/5


The tiramisu was too "spongy" for my liking.

Beef Stew with Rice


The best friend had this instead, and she was amazed that I could settle with just cakes for lunch. Her stew was quite fragrant, and she also said it was "lighter" than some of the way thicker stews.

Service
Very good.

Price
$3.40 for each of the cakes
$6.50 for the beef stew with rice
$5.40 for a choc mint spin (yums!)

Place
NUS University Hall.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.