An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Secret Recipe

11 October 2009

Pecan Butterscotch: 3.5/5


When you're down, always grab something sweet to lift your spirits. You may say, why should we pay for happiness, and what's the point really if it's just for the moment. But sometimes, right there in the middle of the night, I'd do anything to make myself happy.

The Pecan Butterscotch from Secret Recipe was sweet, nutty and light. Nice combination of caramelised pecan with white chocolate. I don't like overly rich cakes so this was quite alright, just that the portion was a bit too large. Greedy me for choosing the biggest slice (as compared to the other cakes), but I suppose I was just desperate.

Price
$5.90.

Place
Novena Square 2, #B1-105/106/129.
For list of other branches, click here.

2 Foodie Comments:

SistaFood said...

Waaaa....we're drooling over the pecan butterscotch cake! You are tempting us in the middle of the night right now!
And we just ate sweet stone waffles today! hahahaha

October 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM
*Harris said...

Haha, the cake was okay but not great. I'm sure the sweet stone waffles was great.

So, YOU are the one tempting me all out in the middle of the night! Haha.

October 11, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.