An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

MFA: Hanoi, Vietnam

19 July 2010


If some of you have been wondering about the lack of updates on this blog, it's really because I've been in the middle of a work trip in Hanoi and will only be back in Singapore by the 25th. The ASEAN Ministerial Meeting is taking place right here in Vietnam (as you might have already known from the news reports today) and it has been pretty interesting stuff so far.


I haven't been taking pictures of the food I'm eating, I doubt I would have the time at all, but I'll see what I can do in the days to come. For starters, I think SIA's in-flight food is disappointing, especially if it's in contrast to Emirates'. Room service at Sofitel Plaza Hotel (on my own account, mind you) on the other hand has been quite good.

Till then, take care all in Singapore.

And be careful when it rains ;)

5 Foodie Comments:

muchadoabouteating said...

I love Hanoi, hope you are having fun there. Try to go eat at Quan An Ngon if you have a chance, really fab food vietnamese food there :)

July 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM
HungryTrotters said...

Miss your posts Sir! :)

July 20, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Anonymous said...

Yum yum! Hope you are not working too hard and missing out on delicious Hanoi fare!

July 24, 2010 at 7:44 PM
*Harris said...

PY: I think QAN is in HCMC, not Hanoi? I didn't have the time to try some authentic Viet food though, sad to say.

Loraine: I'm still reading yours while I can in Vietnam!

Treehousekitchen: I supposed I did work very hard and did miss out on "delicious Hanoi fare"! Next time then :)

July 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM
Hummus Recipes said...

Thanks forr writing

June 13, 2023 at 3:31 PM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.