An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

The Pizza Place

28 February 2008


Daphne introduced me to this place some time ago, and this is actually our second visit to this little outlet at Raffles City. No guesses why we went back, I literally had a craving for more after the first because this is really one of the yummiest pizzas I had so far - the common fare of Canadian or PizzaHut pale in comparison to this fresh out of the pan experience. And oh, they actually make their pizzas right there rather than oven bake the refrigerated... stuff.

Hawaiian Pizza: 8/10


Ooooh, I can still feel the warm cheese in my mouth. This is really good pizza and you can feel the freshness of the ingredients.


Look at the crispy crust, not thin but just nice and a pleasant golden brown. On taste, it's not too hard like biscuits nor too rubbery like some others.

Service
Friendly.

Price
Below $20 for a regular sized pizza, ideal for two.

Place
Raffles City
Basement B1-16

Additional Comments
1. No pork, no lard.
2. No service charge, no gst.
3. I preferred the Mediterranean pizza (beefy goodness) that I had during the first visit. I would give that 8.5!

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.