An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Seah Im Food Centre

15 March 2008

I wanted some hawker food again, so me and Daphne decided to have dinner at Seah Im, since it was after all a relatively short bus ride from school.


Could someone please explain to me what's the purpose for this odd tagline: "We are bullish about beefing you"?? I used to think this had something to do with the ex-PM of Thailand, but judging from the photos, it doesn't look like it.

Phad Thai: 7/10


Preparing for my Bangkok trip in May surely haha. Pretty ordinary noodles. I should have selected the one with beef, but since me and Daphne were contemplating side dishes and I myself was not too keen on paying a whole $1.50 more for a few beef slices, I settled on a very much plain dish. The chilli wasn't all too bad though.

Place
Thaksin Beef Noodles - Seah Im Food Centre
Price
$3.


Indian Rojak is one of my all-time favourites. Jabbing away at the little pieces of food is always a delight to me.

Indian Rojak: 7.7/10


Daphne liked the gravy, me on the other hand liked the crispiness of the deep-fried ingredients, especially that item with the fried prawn on top? Yummy *crunch crunch* Daphne just starred at me in amazement as I just munched everything away, prawn shell and all. It's all too crisp to peel any shell lah!

Place
Waterloo Street Indian Rojak - Seah Im Food Centre
Price
$4+ for four pieces of ingredients.

Overall
Place
2 Seah Im Road
Harbourfront MRT

Additional Comments
1. There's a drink stall next to the Indian Rojak stall. Do NOT buy anything from here! I was so turned off to find a big fly surfacing after I poured my drink. Later when the girlfriend drank hers from the cup, there was a little ant in there too! AHHHH. Horrors. Somehow she was cooler about it than I was though.
2. There's a fishball noodle stall located behind the Indian Rojak stall. Low ratings for this because of the very tiny portion. Daphne didn't take a picture of this stall though.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.