An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Foodbuzz Featured Publisher Program

07 September 2008


As some of you may well know, I'm part of this food blogging community that is based in the US, and there's really quite a lot of initiative put in to unite and bond fellow foodies together. They've managed to rope in some of the Singaporean food bloggers as well, including some of my favourites whose websites I visit almost every day! I like Foodbuzz because the good thing about it is that they show they care, and to actually send a cute box of mini namecards all the way from the US is such a sweet gesture. On the cards they have my name and my food blog web address. I have no idea who to give it too though, but I'm sure it would come in useful next time. Till then, thank you Foodbuzz! =)

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.