An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Botak Jones II

15 March 2009


It's funny how my friends and family have gotten so used to me stopping them from plunging their forks or chopsticks (or bare hands) into their food before I could take pictures of them (the food, not the people). This time, I was having dinner with some of the friends I made when I was in Hong Kong, and we chose Botak Jones simply because it's located close to school.

Fish and Chips: 6.7/10


I would give more than an 8 for the spicy fries, but the fish meanwhile failed to impress. I felt that the fillet was too thin and the batter made its surface a tad too rough for my liking. Next time, I'll just stick to the burgers heh.


This is Liyana's fish and chips, though instead of a double serving of fries like mine she opted for a single serving and a huge glob of potato salad.

Mini-Me Fish and Chips


Almost half the size, almost half the price.

The Botak Burger


The Botak Burger with pasta salad and cheese potato. The girls were busy picking at Shereen's cheese potato, and from their expressions I could tell that they liked it much more than the potato salad which didn't look nor taste appetising.

Cajun Chicken


Hungry Ce Zheng had a large-sized cajun chicken. Doesn't come with the Heineken beer in the background, just in case you're wondering.

Sirloin Steak


Pretty good picture taken by Zaveed of his dinner. He went for a double serving of fries, just like I did.

Service
Good.

Price
$7.00 for the fish and chips
$4.00 for the mini fish and chips
$8.50 for the botak burger and two sides
$14.00 for a large cajun chicken
$12.80 for a sirloin steak

For more of the menu, click here.

Place
Block 325 Clementi Ave 5 (Kopitiam) #01-129

For other locations, click here.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.