When it comes to deliciously flavoured ice-creams, Ben & Jerry's has got to be my most adored of the lot. Mixing simple ingredients with simple ice-creams (and, with a lot of heart and creativity), these simply divine combinations are fit to keep your spirits up for hours and almost guaranteed to hit that aphrodisiac spot time and time again. Here are my top three all-time favourite flavours:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Vanilla ice-cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough
2. Chocolate Macadamia (new!)
- Chocolate and vanilla ice-cream with chocolate covered macadamia nuts
3. New York Super Fudge Chunk
- Chocolate ice-cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts and fudge-covered almonds
In fact, I could actually name another two of my favourites - Chubby Hubby and Phish Food - showing you just how endeared I am to Ben & Jerry's! This is certainly not an advertisement for them, but if anything, it's a tribute and a note of thanks to the good people and good ice-creams of Ben & Jerry's.
So, what's your flavour?