An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Marble Slab Creamery

14 January 2010


Ice-cream makes me happy, it always does, and tonight was no different. I was mulling over something for the whole day before I finally decided to just give myself a break and get something sweet to cheer myself up. Thanks must go to Dilys, who unhesitatingly agreed to keep me company at such late notice and made the little ice-cream supper a lot more pleasant one.

Swiss Cocoa Buttercup: 4.25/5


I chose the Swiss Cocoa Buttercup mix off the "Tasty Creations" menu because I couldn't possibly say no to the holy trinity of chocolate swiss ice-cream with Nestle Crunch and Reese's Peanut Buttercup. Every spoonful is a lovely pairing of chocolate and peanut butter, and I liked how frequently the chunky or chocolatey bits turned up. Brings a smile to my face anytime :)

Strawberry Shortcake


Dilys meanwhile got herself the Strawberry Shortcake, which features Sweet Cream ice-cream with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and bits of real fluffy cake. It's a simple sundae but I can tell she enjoyed it.

Cheesecake Ice-Cream


From feeling happier already, I went on to indulge just a little bit more. I wanted to try how the Cheesecake flavour was like, no I don't believe in just taking a small lick off the sampler spoon, and so I got a whole scoop for myself. The cheesecake ice-cream may seem like a yogurt to some because of its sourness, but the both of us liked it. I mixed it with some chocolate chips to balance out the flavour and it turned out to be quite delicious indeed.

Marble Slab Creamery: Find Happiness Within!!! :)


Service
Very good, friendly ice-cream girls as always.

Price
$8.00 for the swiss cocoa buttercup (medium)
$10.80 for the strawberry shortcake sundae (large)
$5.50 for the cheesecake ice-cream and chocolate chip topping (small)

Place
Cluny Court, #01-05B. Bukit Timah Road.

Pictures taken with the Canon Ixus 80 IS.

2 Foodie Comments:

muchadoabouteating said...

Swiss Cocoa Buttercup looks yums! I want it too!

January 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM
*Harris said...

If you like choc and peanut butter, yes it's yums!!! A bit on the pricey side though...

January 27, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.